Committed to Reducing Provider Burden
At the center of our business process solutions is a focus on improving the provider experience. We reduce provider burden to help federal health programs operate efficiently – because less administrative hassle for providers means they can spend more time fostering better patient outcomes, while we can focus on the future of what’s next in federal health.
- Comprehensive Educational Resources
- High-Touch Customer Service
- Intuitive Online Self-Service Tools
- Ongoing Process Improvements
Supporting our Healthcare Providers
Our provider outreach and continuing education programs help providers avoid frequent or recurring errors in the claims submission process.
- Collect and Integrate Provider Feedback
- Self-Paced Learning Modules
- Comprehensive Education Programs
National Government Services offers comprehensive educational resources tailored to the unique needs of providers serving federal health programs.
- Supporting Providers on Their Terms
- Proactive Outreach and Engagement
- Frequent Webinars and Q & A Sessions
- Interactive Learning Tools
Customer service gridlock is no place for providers who need quick answers so they can get back to the needs of their patients. Our high-touch provider customer service program frees providers to do what they do best – deliver care.
- Human-Centric Designed Solutions
- Highly Trained Staff
- Committed to First-Call Resolution
Our appeals processes are streamlined, allowing claims payment evaluations to process faster.
- Unique Front-end Attachment Intake Tool
- Consistent and Appropriate Allocation of Funds
- Quick Resolution to Gaps Documentation
- Automation Throughout the Appeals Process
“NGSConnex is “one of the best websites ever! The information is so up to date, easy to read, very informative, etc. I generally look at the website often just to keep up to date with everything. Thank you for the time, effort, and hard work that goes into this website. Very grateful for all that you do.”
Interested in Working With Us?
What can we accomplish to create more efficiencies in federal health program administration?Let's connect